For you. For life.
Glan Llyn will be one of the most significant newly built communities in Wales and the largest single contributor
to Newport's future growth strategy.
Glan Llyn is for everyone, and for every aspect of life, becoming an inclusive, balanced, sustainable and social
environment. It will offer the new homes, opportunities and amenities needed today as well as putting in place everything
needed for the dynamic, prosperous and inclusive community that will serve the generations to come.
What’s coming to Glan Llyn?
- 4000 new homes of every tenure, for everyone from first time buyers, to families, to older people.
- Play spaces, sports facilities, open space and parkland, wildlife habitats, with three new lakes at the heart of it all.
- Schools for all ages, youth clubs, nurseries, after school activities.
- Celtic Business Park, a major new 100 acre industrial and warehousing scheme with planning for B1, B2 and B8 uses.
- A local centre with offices, library, doctor’s surgery, police station.
- Shops and supermarkets, restaurants, cafés, bars.
- An integrated transport strategy that includes new road links, cycle routes, footpaths, bus services, a proposed new
station at Llanwern and a 1000 space Park and Ride.